Our Services


Really Living in Paradise

generic Misoprostol canada Easing the transition to living in The Bahamas.

Everyone wants to live in The Bahamas. Some permanently, and some part-time. The Bahamas have created programs that fit the needs of many people, but navigating through the process is not for the faint of heart. Paradigm can help you determine what you will need and will walk you through the process. We work to finalize the required documentation and get you through the bureaucracy as quickly and efficiently as possible.

The Bahamas welcomes visitors and investors in abundance. But being given permission to make the islands your home (whether temporarily for work or permanently for lifestyle) is a complicated process—with no guarantee of success. The Bahamian government protects its citizens prosperity and the labor market.


The Bahamian government does not give work permits or work concessions if there are qualified Bahamians that can do the job. That is especially true of simple labor and service tasks.

Things change for specialized or investment teams, where the government sees bigger benefits for the country


There are several forms of residency in the Bahamas: Annual or Permanent Residence Permits, and Home Owner’s Cards. But in all cases there are lengthy forms and complicated documentation requirements. Home Investors for larger properties generally get speedier attention.


Applying for and earning Bahamian Citizenship is a lengthy process that sometimes takes decades to complete. We’ve helped individuals like real estate investors, business owners, and people with specialized skills become citizens. We have subsequently assisted with establishing their businesses and moving their families.


The Bahamas really is a paradise, and the government of The Bahamas knows it. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to live and work in the Bahamas. Knowing the ins-and-outs of the process, as well as the departments involved, can help accelerate the process.


Citizenship Application
Permanent Residency Application
Annual Residency
Long-term Work Permit (New and renewal applications)
Short-term work permit (New and renewal application)
Spousal Permit (New and renewal application)
Permit to Reside (New and renewal application)